I started working with RFID in 1993 and with the Internet of Things (IoT) in 2009 and am a worldwide recognized expert in those fields.
My passion is around technologies which enable the Digital Transformation companies and our society are going through. The Digital revolution has clearly started and will change everything around us. The way we live, the way we work and the way we interact will never be the same again.
Within the last years, I was speaking at more than 200 major events about RFID, IoT and Digital Tansformation around the world. I am also member of the OSEC pool of experts mandated by the Swiss State Secretary of Economical Affairs (seco). I am the co-founder, COO and VP EMEA of the International RFID Business Association.
My strengths are:
- Activator - I like to make things happen by turning thoughts into actions.
- Relator - I understand a person’s ambition and give my team everything I possibly can.
- Maximizer - I seek to transform something strong into something superb.
- Positivity - I concentrate on what is good rather than on what is bad and get others excited about what they are going to do.
- Command - I can take control of a situation and make decisions.
- Woo - I derive satisfaction from breaking the ice and making connection with other people.
- Communication - I am a good conversationalist and presenter.
- Adaptability - I have the good sense to be flexible and accept change as they occur.
- Self-Assurance - I possess an inner compass that gives me confidence that my decisions are right.
- Futuristic - I inspire others with my visions of the future and love to bring ideas to life.
Those are my top 10 strengths resulting from the GALLUP StrengthsFinder assessment.
8707 Uetikon am See
Mobile: +41 78 633 05 44
Connect with me on LinkedIn under www.linkedin.com/in/stephanepique